Things I learned while I was out:
1. Working on sad/intense stories is fine, as long as you are getting good/fun/happy things back into your life somewhere else. You can't pour yourself out in more than one or two areas without going dry.
2. Being an ML (municipal liason) is tons of fun. If you love NaNoWriMo and love helping other writers, it's highly recommended.
3. Save all your writing all the time. Every day you work on it, back it up in three places, at least one of them cloud based. Jesus saves, but apparently Madeline needs practice.
4. I want to keep working on my novels in progress, but I think in the future I am going to try to focus more on interactive storytelling. The more I play in that genre, the more I like it.
1. I finished NaNoWriMo 2016 with 23,712 words :D and a lot more story to go. Not winning, but considering where my brain was during that time, I'm happy with that progress. (See Things I Lear…