I downloaded what I had written as an EPUB file so that I could read it in a non-editing platform. This is important. If I had tried to just go back through my Scriptito files, I would have stopped every three sentences to change something and never would have gotten through it.
Here is what I learned:
5) Some scenes that I was iffy about when I initially wrote them actually read just fine. This is encouraging, because it means that when I can come back to them with my full-on A-game, they'll be that much better.
Current wordcount is 50,928. I'm going to start adding a little every day, trying to ramp up for July when I'll be doing Camp NaNoWriMo and shooting for 50k for the month. (See last week's post for more info, and be sure to read the updates in the comments.) My current calculations put the finished book at about 120,000 words, so I definitely have my work cut out for me.